HP3000-L Archives

November 2004, Week 1

From:
Peter Smithson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Smithson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:32:38 -0600
 Other ones -

1) Saftey (I found a link earlier disputing this - they fall over a lot
is the executive summary and they are not safe for other people but I
think this is just part of the SUV drivers make up - they don't worry
about other people)

2) I'm higher up than the other cars - feels great.  (Wish I was a
psychologist)

3) Because it's a free country, mind your own business etc. i.e. There's
no law against it so I'll do it even though I can't think up a good
reason for it.

4) I'm a farmer and need 4 wheel drive and a good carrying capacity for
sheep etc.  (pathetic - where do they get this stuff from? ;-))

In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
says...