UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Virginia Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:53:24 -0500
I would very much like to thank Valerah Hodges for sending out the
information she sent on rape.  If that information does nothing more than
make people a little more aware of their surroundings, her time was well
spent.  There were several common sense suggestions in what she sent, such
as the need to carry pepper spray and something to defend one's self with
at all times.  I have forwarded her information to my daughter and my
sister.  I don't recall ever seeing anything on this subject over the
internet from the Criminal Justice area.  I found her information very
interesting and informative and have run copies for all of my very
attractive students in my office.  Also, the subject of date rate WAS
brought up.  The information was not regarding just stranger rape.