UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
"Sherri L. Hobart" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherri L. Hobart
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:53:41 -0500
I found myself in the Humane Society the other day for one reason or
another, and came across a little dog that had been there since August 28th.
He was sitting on Death Row, and was scheduled to be put down that night.
He is about a year old, in excellent shape with a wonderful personality.
He's very intelligent, and I couldn't just stand idly by and let them put a
good dog down.  But, his time was up, he'd been there too long, and its a
miracle he hadn't been put down already.  So, we brought him home to save
his life, and figured we would try to find him a permanent home.  He has
been to the vet, was neutered, his heartworm test was negative, and is up to
date on all of his shots.  The vet says he looks really good and has a very
sweet temperament.  He was picked up as a stray, and through no fault of his
own, found himself at the pound.

He is a dalmatian/hound or pointer mix....he's mostly white with dally spots
everywhere, but he has a tricolor face that looks a little bit like beagle.
Cute as a button, only weighs 39lbs, and at a year old will not get much
bigger than he is right now.  After having been in the kennel for so long,
he doesn't really know how to play, but loves attention and affection.  He
loves to be outside, so if you have a fenced yard or can put up a zip line,
he'll love it.  This is a dog that you could put outside in the yard during
the day while you're at work, and take in at night to cuddle with you.  I
will take some pictures tonight, if anyone is interested, and will have them
to email tomorrow.

If you think you can give this beautiful boy a home, or know someone who
can, please respond and let me know.  Brody deserves a good home and a
chance to be happy!

            <---Sherri--->
--
Sherri L. Hobart, CPS