UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Laura Mincy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Mincy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:36:53 -0500
I sure you must know
I'm sure you have heard
So if you don't know about Friday's big game
You must be a women's basketball nerd

For the nationally-ranked Tennessee Lady Vols
Are coming for a 7pm game to our Arena named McKenzie
With our Lady Mocs doing soooo good and the #1 Lady Vols
The atmosphere Friday night will be a frenzy

While the lower-level seats are sold out
Plenty of upper-level seats at general admission remain
So wear your blue and gold and come early to get a great seat
Cause it's not every day in your back yard you get this type of game

Note:  Upper-Level, general admission tickets are $7 apiece (no staff
discounts this game only)