HP3000-L Archives

October 2004, Week 4

From:
Phil Yantis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phil Yantis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:08:46 -0400
And then there's CNN reporting NBC:
http://tinyurl.com/64kzq

...However, late Monday a U.S. television network embedded with the U.S.
military during the Iraq invasion said the explosives had already vanished
by the time American troops arrived at the site.

Following the NBC News report, the Bush campaign fired off a statement
saying Kerry's criticism of the president over the missing material has
"been proven false before the day is over."

"John Kerry's attacks today were baseless," Bush campaign spokesman Steve
Schmidt said Monday night. "He said American troops did not secure the
explosives, when the explosives were already missing."...

Of course the UN couldn't possibly have a hidden agenda. No. No. No. They're
far too fine an upstanding defender of peace and the American Way (strike
that last and make it "Kerry Global Test Way", not too mention defender of
the downtroden.

Oui monsieur, I weel slap you with another piece of paper and use even
stronger language if you do not stop keeling zose refugees in Darfur! What?
You have zee Francs? Well then perhaps wee weell forego zee slap, but I warn
you zee language een zee next UN letter weel be most harsh! Oh, are you by
chance getting low on bullets?