HP3000-L Archives

October 2004, Week 3

From:
Paul Christidis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:09:09 -0700
Mark,

Every one subscribed to this list has can configure his/her profile not to
receive "OT:" threads.  The members of the list have been very good in
labeling "OT:" subject matter as such.  I don't think there is a need for
a moratorium.

In addition, I think its very unlikely that anyone in this list will be
able to persuade anyone else to change their vote.

Regards
Paul Christidis

HP-3000 Systems Discussion <[log in to unmask]> wrote on 10/18/2004
02:07:11 PM: