HP3000-L Archives

October 2004, Week 2

From:
Charles Ciesinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Ciesinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:58:26 -0400
To All,

Brian is correct, there are times when any file can get out of synch in
Netbase.  The really good news is that if you also get Quest's training when
you buy your primary and shadow licenses, they teach you how to fix those
little details... Granted, the upfront costs for two copies, and maintenance
for the copies is not cheap, but when you compare that to the cost of
downtime and re-creating your data, well that is a decision best left to you
and your management...

Chuck Ciesinski