HP3000-L Archives

October 2004, Week 2

From:
Mosalie Rignon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mosalie Rignon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:17:40 -0500
 I heard an American on the BBC on Sunday.
He said America is not a rational nation.
Not on Sundays, not on weekdays, not on November 2nd.

I agree with him.
Bush has most of you behaving irrationally.
The fact that your Head of State is also Chief of the executive also induces
patriotic obedience to an optional policy.

Saying no to Bush is (was) being unpatriotic.
He (or those who pull his strings) know that.

They know they can get away with it.

That's why the troops are in Iraquistan instead of Afgharq.

They have you by the balls.
Psyopsed into irrational obedience.

---
Mosalie.

"Wirt Atmar" <[log in to unmask]> a écrit dans le message de
> Jim writes:
>
> > So, to answer the question: was the allied bombing of enemy
> >  cities a war crime in 1945? No, because the allies won.  Winners
> >  are never found guilty because they rarely try themselves.
>
> In this very regard, I'm still madder than hell that the United States
> launched an unprovoked aggression into Iraq. In a more just and equitable
world,
> Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rice, Rumsfeld, Feith, Kristol and Perle would be
facing
> trial as war criminals. The invasion of Iraq was an illegal act. More than
that,
> it was a deeply immoral act.
>
> I wrote on February 25, 2003, during the current administration's campaign
of
> nonsense, in their runup for the war, prior to the invasion:
>
> =======================================
>
> Life is not nearly as simple as the current administration is making it
seem.
> Perhaps more relevant, nothing Iraq has done lately has posed any threat
> either the United States or any of Iraq's neighbors. Saddam is 65 years
old
> now, he has no active WMD programs, and he governs an army that is only
30%
> to 50% the size it was during the 1991 invasion of Kuwait. The situation
in
> Iraq will come to an end in another 10 years of its own accord.
Containment