HP3000-L Archives

October 2004, Week 2

From:
Paul Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 08:50:17 -0500
<rant-on>
It certainly wasn't us shareholders and former employees that were financial
winners. The HP stock price was around $70 at the Agilent split and has
dropped like a high performance jet aircraft with no fuel to below $20 where
it is still today. Carly and her decisions have not increased the value for
the shareholders since her arrival. In fact, it has lost considerable value.
The company management should have listened to Walter Hewlett and dumped
Carly. Carly will soon take her golden parachute and leave to kill yet
another company. The "Carly Way" has killed the "HP Way" we all were used to
in the early days. Just another me-too products company with no inventions.
<rant-off>

 CDR Paul Edwards USNR Ret.       HP 3000/9000 Certified Consultant
 Paul Edwards & Associates        Phone: (972) 242-6660
 1506 Estates Way                 Fax  : (972) 446-9022
 Carrollton TX 75006              Cel  : (214) 384-8728
 Email: [log in to unmask]          Web  : www.peassoc.com