HP3000-L Archives

October 2004, Week 2

From:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:27:27 -0400
http://www.dannen.com/ae-fdr.html

---------------------

Wirt -

All this link talks about is how scared these scientists were that the
Nazi's were developing the Bomb.  They were scared of the Nazi's and
rightfully so.  This does not alter the fact that the Nazi's were nowhere
near creating the Bomb, and never did develop one.

It appears you managed to remain true to your policy of not responding
to my 'nonsense', and in fact you did not respond to me, but to something
I did not say.