HP3000-L Archives

October 2004, Week 2

From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:20:48 -0700
Once more for Ray.  Apparently some of Tracy's language doen't make it through
the offensive language filters.

Funny it wasn't the line that offended me.

-Craig

***********

Tracy,

Your comment was over the line and infact exposes everything that wrong with
the current political system.

We are so busy name calling each other names and hating that it is impossible
to discuss the real issues.

What I learned last night from Mr. Kerry is that Bush the evil, "sl*meb*ll
puppet", is responsible for EVERYTHING bad thats happened in the last four
years.  Anything good that possibly may have happened, is because of
imaginative fairy (no pun intended) Democratic Senator.

When listening to Kerry and his supposed facts, "the buying power of the
general public is at it's lowest level since 1929".  Clearly this guy has never
been to a Walmart.  Deflation is as much of a concern as inflation.

You may not believe this but there are several layers of Government between you
and the President.  Furthermore the Imperial Federal Goverment is NOT
responsible for constipation and broadband access amongst other things.

Denys comments while different from you own deserve as much respect as Wirt's.

My comments concerning Denys were intended as a joke. Anyone who has meet both
of us would realize we are both "physically enhanced" indivduals.

I realize that the name calling comes from boths sides of the argument.  This
is a professional list, lets try to raise the bar, if only for our own
edification.

Regards,

-Craig