HP3000-L Archives

October 2004, Week 2

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:35:39 -0700
Craig,

Of course you vote for the big-looking guy - we thinking Americans
automatically equate BIG with GOOD.  Likewise, you probably subconsciously
DON'T vote for the guy who looks scrawny on TV.

re Denys, maybe he's the big cheese at Interex cuz he has the biggest head
among the candidates?  We already know he's full of hot air, but it's too
late for him to try to out-debate that lip-synching slimeball puppet
president we now have.  By 2008 Interex will cease to exist; maybe the
Republicans will find a chair big enough for his fat ass.

;->