HP3000-L Archives

October 2004, Week 2

From:
Greg Stigers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 01:52:13 -0400
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=163784
ABC News was calling it a draw. So, once again, we can each be glad that our
candidate won, and the other guy publicly humiliated himself again.

I see two Americas, too. And they can no longer even agree on what the fact
are. Eventually, we may not even be able to agree on what words mean.

Greg Stigers
What constitutes a "weapon of mass destruction"?