HP3000-L Archives

October 2004, Week 1

From:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 18:20:19 -0400
Mr Frank -

The Washington Post is not qualified to test water supplies, unless they
have some sort of chemistry division which I am not aware of.  Odd for
a newspaper, but not impossible.  I don't see where it says the Post has
taken a sample themselves, and I do not see where any testing company
was used to confirm these results.  In fact, I see nothing in the article
except unconfirmed charges.  I want to know who did the testing and what
the results were, if it is a company where the brother-in-law of the
editor of the Washington Post works, then I am eager to cry 'junk
science'.  In fact, I am sick of what get's reported in the press
as 'news' especially the national press.

When I said 'go to the press' I meant 'local' press, if an appearance
at the city council gets no results.

With regard to Michael being my political nemesis...  it is typical of
him to post lengthy articles which really say nothing.