HP3000-L Archives

October 2004, Week 1

From:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:05:56 -0700
Brilliant, Brice!

  Yep, mercury (just like Plutonium and antimatter) is perfectly safe if
handled properly.  I'm sure fish know this too, but they keep ingesting it
anyway - must be like chocolate.  But the only people I've ever known who've
had bad mercury poisoning (yep, from eating lots of fish from the SF Bay)
had already lost their hair, so no hair to burn.  I wonder what junk science
you're referring to?

Tracy ;->