HP3000-L Archives

October 2004, Week 1

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 08:47:12 -0500
If that's the case, you need to acquaint yourself with the Global Test
needed before any foreign policy action would be taken.  This test is
the one that Kerry introduced during the debate as you might remember.

Luckily for you I was able to find the Global Test on the web and I am
enclosing the URL here:  http://transterrestrial.com/scripts/globaltest/

In the unlikely event of a Kerry victory, you need to be familiar with
this test as it would be how US foreign policy would be conducted from
that point on.

(Note, I first took the test in English and failed miserably with a
score of minus -3800.  I then took it again in French...)

Denys