UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Gretchen Potts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gretchen Potts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:17:00 -0400
I am in a singing group that is desperate need of basses.  It is a seasonal
group called the Scenic City Carolers.  We meet for practice on Thursdays
from 7 - 9 p.m.  Please give me a call (5296) or email me if you are
interested and would like to find out more.  You do not have to read music
to be in the group, but you do have to be able to sing.

Thanks,
Gretchen Potts

Gretchen E. Potts, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry, #2252
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN  37403

Phone:  423-425-5296
FAX:  423-425-5234