UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Richard Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:50:56 -0400
The 2004 UTC/United Way Campaign is underway and off to a great start!  Many
thanks to our Leadership and Honor givers who have stepped forward with
$65,000 in pledges.  However, the participation of all employees is
necessary to reach our goal, and every pledge, regardless of the amount, is
honored and appreciated.  Please consider giving to this year's campaign.
Your donation helps worthy individuals in our community, but it also assists
our own employees.  Last year UTC contributed $100,163 to the United Way
Campaign, but 404 UTC employees and families received assistance from United
Way agencies in the amount of $157,510!

Please help us help others in need.one life at a time.

Richard L. Brown,Vice Chancellor