UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Cathie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cathie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:30:29 -0400
Faculty and Staff,

The weather has cooperated beautifully for our 2000 step noon walking
program up until today, and the rain may still hold off until after 12:30
to enable the walkers to follow our usual routes today.  However, the
McKenzie Arena concourse is available for us to use in the event that the
rain arrives before noon.

If it is not raining at 12:00, we will meet outside the new UC covered
entrance for our noon walk.

If it is raining--or even misting-- at 12:00, please plan to meet at the
main entrance (Gate 1) of the McKenzie Arena at 12:10 where we will walk
around the concourse to complete our 2000 step walk.

Thanks,

Cathie Smith

         for the Health Science Alliance

Cathie Smith, Ph.D., PT, PCS
Acting Department Head and Vanderbilt Associate Professor
Department of Physical Therapy - 3253
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Ave.
Chattanooga, TN  37403