UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
pklintworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
pklintworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:41:54 -0400
I agree wholeheartedly with Suzie!!  What if the so called prank bombs had
gone off in their room?  This is a potential for disaster!!  They should be
Expelled poste haste!!! - Paula

Paula Klintworth , CPS, Administrative Assistant
313 EMCS - Computer Science - Dept. 2302
The Univ. of  TN at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]