UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Nicholas Boer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicholas Boer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:37:49 -0400
This just falls under the category of interesting. I was a registered
republican in Pennsylvania, when I attended the University of Pittsburgh.
Now I have received 2 forms for absentee ballots from the republican party
of Allegheny county (PA). Mind you I left pennsylvania in 1999, moved to
Maryland for 1 year, moved to Chattanooga and lived at one residence for 2
years and moved within Chattanooga last year to the place I live now. How
the heck did they find me? The address on the forms are correct and not some
fowarded address yet I have not heard from from the allegheny county
republican party in the past 5 years. I just do not underestand that if such
an effort was made to find me, how come they did not figure out that I am no
longer a Pennsylvania resident? It could be an honest mistake, but it is
none the less strange.

Nicholas Boer