UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Mary Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:39:32 -0400
I would like to know if anyone else in Ravenland has had this problem with
Eudora or could give me some advise to why this is happening?

What happens is after I log into Eudora and then try to close the window by
clicking on  the X - it locks up.  I can't do anything. When this happens
the word QUALCOMM flashes continually.  The only way I can exit Eudora is
by using Ctrl Alt Delete.

The Help Desk has been here several times and is unable to determine the
problem.

Before I decided switch over to another e-mail tool I thought I would check
and see if anyone has any suggestions?

Thank you very much. This is driving me crazy!

Mary

Mary Coleman
Administrative Assistant II
The Department of Political Science,
Public Administration, and Nonprofit Management.
Dept. 6356,  Fletcher Hall
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
423 - 425-4281
FAX: 423/425-2373