UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Martha Rawlings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martha Rawlings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:51:30 -0400
Hello everyone,

My name is Martha Rawlings ([log in to unmask]) and my son (Micah) is a
Life Scout with Troop 43.

It is now time for Troop 43’s annual Fruit sell.  The prices for the fruit
have increased this year because of the recent hurricanes in Florida.  The
money for the fruit is due on November 8, 2004 and the Fruit returns on
December 7, 2004 and I will deliver to campus on December 8, 2004.

If anyone one is interested in ordering fruit please let me know and I will
fax or mail you a flyer so you can see what all we have.

Here is a list of the fruit we carry.

1.      Sm. Box Navels--$17.00
2.      LG. Box Navels—$29.00
3.      Sm. Box Grapefruit(Red)--$16.00