UTCSTAFF Archives

October 2004

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Linda Hobart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Hobart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:39:14 -0400

Special Luncheon Invitation!

Live Near Your Work Program

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

UTC Faculty Club

12:00 NOON until 2:00 P.M.

Dear Colleagues,

As many of you know, one of the exciting possibilities in our UTC community
is the opportunity to live close to the campus and help build one of our
great downtown neighborhoods.  The historic M. L. King community has been
undergoing revitalization over the past three years, and new housing and
business developments are underway.  Through many efforts here at UTC and by
our partners, we are bringing new life, businesses, and homeowners to this
area.  We want you to know about the exciting things going on in this
community, and the opportunities for you to join several of your colleagues
in moving closer to the campus.

COME TO THIS SPECIAL INFORMATION SESSION AND LEARN ABOUT THE NEW HOMES AND
CONDOMINIUMS NOW AVAILABLE  - and enjoy a free lunch!!!

Remember, UTC offers a $15,000 incentive to faculty and staff who purchase
homes in this growing community.

“LIVE NEAR YOUR WORK”

$15,000 Incentive Plan for UTC Faculty and Staff

Historic M. L. King Community

For more information, contact

Dr. Barbara Medley

Community Outreach Partnership Center Program

425-2342

Linda Hobart, Administrative Assistant III

Sociology, Anthropology & Geography

Dept. 2102, Brock Hall 308

632 Vine Street

Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598

Ph:   423-425-4411

Fax:  423-425-2251

"Estamos vivos y es lo único que necesitamos para empezar."  J. Leeds

NOTE: Email communication with UTC cannot be considered confidential, and
would not be legally protected as privileged communication.