SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2004

From:
Krazy Kiwi Viv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:54:13 -0400
On Fri, 29 Oct Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Everyone gone diving?

I don't know about everyone else but I've got a shore dive on at Bicton
Baths (down the Swan River south of The Combes dive site I've taken you to
for a night dive) with the uw camera club 2morra so am trying to psyche
myself up for that, in particular the change in temp.

As for you, YOU can definitely write up MORE than 8 or 9 lines about the
diving you've just returned home from - slacker ;-)

I've now got back all my slides that were put in for processing from the
Sipadan Island, Mabul Island, La Paz & Cocos Island dives.  Will be very
busy the next week or so in the evenings sorting through those, then scan
the better ones so everyone can have a looksie.  But now, I've gotta nick
off for a haircut  .. have to spruce myself up for a friends wedding this
arvo.
Viv