SCUBA-SE Archives

October 2004

From:
Russ Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:31:05 -0500
Dear list,

Strike's computer has gone Tango Uniform and it seems he's lost all of your email addresses, including his login info and the lot.  I've posted him the Scuba-SE info, but Jeff it would be great if you contacted him also...I've already sent your email address to him as a precaution.

Note Strike's email address in the header.

Best to all and condolences to Strike,
Russ