HP3000-L Archives

September 2004, Week 5

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:30:55 -0700
At 02:06 PM 9/29/2004, you wrote:
>They are not the only one to belief this and GWB lied before about many
>things. So it could happen.

you keep throwing out this "GWB lied" as though it is some fact, yet it
isn't a fact at all, so either stop it or provide non-Michael Moore links
to it.

>GWB predicts or knows many things that would happen in JFK gets elected. So
>what's wrong with others knowing what will happen if GWB gets elected?
>Question: If you get drafted or your son/daughter will you still support
>GWB? and what if this happens?

You can "what if" all day long, but there isn't a reason for a draft, we
have a huge volunteer army, and plenty of people at NATO and South Korea
that could and should be deployed elsewhere.  Having troops on the Korean
border isn't going to stop a nuclear bomb (thanks to Clinton, they are
close to having it).

As to your story, every lost life is tragic no matter the circumstances,
however it is a volunteer army and it is a war.  We loose a lot of people
in training accidents too, or friendly fire, or any one of a number of things.

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President
theKompany.com