HP3000-L Archives

September 2004, Week 5

From:
Craig D'Orsay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig D'Orsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:17:10 -0500
 I don't mean to be silly, but have you tried:

 FD  PARM-FILE     LABEL RECORDS ARE STANDARD
                   RECORD CONTAINS 16 CHARACTERS.
 01  PF-REC.
     05  PF-PROGRESS-DATES.
       10  PF-PROG-START-DATE    PIC X(8).
       10  PF-PROG-END-DATE      PIC X(8).

Looking at your input records, this should do the trick, unless there
is more data to each record.

Craig.