HP3000-L Archives

September 2004, Week 4

From:
Eben Yong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eben Yong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:19:40 -0400
Calling MPE PERL gurus,

I was recently contacted by a vendor to see if I would be willing to help
them make an MPE executable from a PERL script.  They suggested that if I
was willing to try this, to download and install 'PAR', and then attempt
to generate the MPE executable.

Was wondering if anyone here had ever tried this and if so could you
please share your experience.

And in case no one has ever tried it, would one of you PERL gurus care to
venture an opinion as to whether or not this is a worthwhile exercise?

Thanks as always,
Eben Yong
Health Plan of San Mateo