HP3000-L Archives

September 2004, Week 4

From:
"Emerson, Tom" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emerson, Tom
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:00:21 -0700

further still, the restore fileset should be

otherwise you will attempt to place EVERY file on the tape into your "test" account -- this would include files like COMMAND.PUB.SYS, executables from each of your third-party vendors, and so on [presuming, as you said earlier, a FULL backup tape...] (oh, and possibly your entire HFS tree, since "@[log in to unmask]@" maps to "/" on store/restore, though I'm not sure of the effect of restoring HFS namespace using ;ACCOUNT=...)