HP3000-L Archives

September 2004, Week 3

From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:15:49 -0700
Ken,

So the former secretary didn't type the memo's but the intent was there.

The 250+ swift boat vets are just a fragment of our imagination, but the 80+
year old secretary, she has wisdom beyond her years.

OK, I am convinced.

-Craig

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/091504dnpolnatguard.1185eb4ae.html