HP3000-L Archives

September 2004, Week 3

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:31:40 -0500
APC is a good brand and I have several.  You do need to change the
batteries after a few years.

However, there is more to the original question that just brand name.  I
model number or perhaps some specs would be in order.

If you want to maintain a 949 with disk printer, console and DTC for 30
minutes, you are going to need a fairly "big" UPS.

You should find out the loads for the various pieces of equipment and
add them up to find out the total load.

The APC web site, www.apcc.com has selectors that will help you select
the proper size UPS for your needs.  You will need the above info.

Denys