HP3000-L Archives

September 2004, Week 2

From:
Matthew Perdue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:39:33 -0500
John Burke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<...snip...>

blah, blah, blah...

</...snip...>

You're right, you didn't change my mind. I could point out, in my
opinion, many places where you miss the "big picture" regarding the
cause and effect of the wars in Viet Nam, Afganistan and Iraq. But I
won't change your mind and it's not worth my time.

I do however agree with you that minds won't be changed (in general).
So how about everyone drop the political discussions and we get back to
the business of the list regarding the HP3000, post-2006 homesteading,
the OpenMPE movement or lack thereof, will HP allow a "hobbyist"
license for MPE as mentioned in one of "d"'s posts from Chicago, etc.

Speaking of the OpenMPE list, is that subscription and e-mail address I
have ever going to be good for anything other than just another address
I have to dump 80-100 junk e-mails daily? There hasn't been an update
from the Board for at least a couple of months, despite the promises of
Board members recently elected and/or appointed.