HP3000-L Archives

September 2004, Week 1

From:
James Hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 19:44:56 -0400
Hello Brian,

> Of course, I would already have it if I could upgrade to PP3.
> Since my upgrade from 5.5 to 6.5 my networking software got messed up.
> Networking wasn't working without the OVERRIDE option, still doesn't.
> After I had installed PP3 I got system hangs every time I started up the
> network. So I had to put everything pack to PP2 which works just fine.

Hmmm... Didn't we come up with an action plan to resolve this twice
before???

Here are the notes from the last message:
  http://raven.utc.edu/cgi-bin/WA.EXE?A2=ind0404D&L=hp3000-l&P=R3982

Regards,

James Hofmeister
Email: <first>.<last>@hp.com
Hewlett Packard - Global Solutions Engineering (WTEC)
P.S. My Ideals are my own, not necessarily my employers.