HP3000-L Archives

September 2004, Week 1

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 3 Sep 2004 08:31:56 -0500494_- Hi James,

I would say that the best answer to your last question is your own
words. It is "the auditor's responsibility to ask the correct
questions to acquire the correct data for the 'Sarbanes-Oxley' audit
irrelevant of computing platform and the MPE/iX system IT staff's
responsibility to be cooperative only to that extent of the auditor's
questioning and technical understanding of the MPE/iX system". I can't
think of a better way to explain it. [...]41_3Sep200408:31:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 18:18:29 -0500
I have been tracking Frances for some time now.  This is one hellacious
storm.  I look at the track and I remember Andrew in 1992.  (And the
weather service said this would be a quiet hurricane season.  Ah!)

My prayers go out for everyone in Florida.  I know you need no urging to
take cover, and I know that no one there is taking this one lightly.

It looks like landfall tomorrow night or Saturday morning.  Be safe.

Denys