HP3000-L Archives

September 2004, Week 1

From:
Tom Hula <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 15:13:11 -0400
PC to PC file transfers work fine ... don't really have a way (that I know
of at least) to measure the speed. I have noticed in the past that if I am
using the network to transfer a large amount of files, as in gigabytes, that
it seems to overwhelm the network and I will tend to freeze up. Other than
that, file transfers have been great. People use file transfers here all the
time to trade files. So did I answer your question????
    Tom