SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2004

From:
Doug Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:32:00 +0100
It's just possible that one or two of you may remember me from scuba-l and
rec.scuba of many years ago.

I'm sorry to say that I lost touch with you all over the last few years, but
one of those odd 'happenstances' has now led me back to this list.

As Feeesh graphically outlined, I stumbled upon him in the square in Cozumel
last week. Considering I was thousands of miles from home (the UK), and on
only my second visit to Coz, what were the odds?

To finish Bob's story:

"Since he just got here and we have only two more days of diving left, I
hastened to urge him to change his dive booking and dive with us tomorrow or
Tuesday.

We may have a three person mini-NEDfest after all."

And we did! I was only able to get in a couple of dives with the Feeesh and
Sue, but they were great - as much for the knowledge that I was sharing a
dive with an old friend (even though we'd never met before :) as for the
spectacular beauty of Palancar.

In conclusion, I'd just like to say, FUC 3.12

Have fun on your voyage, Bob. :)

Dive Safe,
--
Doug Taylor