SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2004

From:
Michael Doelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:17:02 -0400
MT said:

>Mate!  Let me get OZTeK and ADEX sorted out, and I'll start putting the
wheels in motion.  :-)))<

Does that mean that Mar-Apr 05 is not yet completely out? Or does it mean
that it is?

Mar 2005 is not that far away, so if it is still a possibility I need to do
some planning *right now* (i.e. before LaPaz).  Such as letting those that
will 'pay for it all' know. The wonderful Siemens company that is.

If those dates are already off, please let me know also.  As it will also
affect my December/January plans.

Saludos,

Michi