SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2004

From:
David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:56:34 +1000
On Sunday, September 05, 2004 1:45 PM, Russ wrote:

(snip)

> >>Do you know if they combine trips to make a full week out of port or
>> > charters for more than a week?

> > They will!  But it does mean having to commit to filling the boat - or
> > paying any shortfall.  (Something that I was a bit hesitant to do!)
:-)))

> Hey, no guts, no glory!  You book it and they will come...at least we will
come. :-)

Mate!  I sort of got side-tracked with organising OZTeK and the fact that
ADEX (in Bangkok, next year) have pulled back their dates to the end of
March/early April - which clashed with those original proposed dates.  (At a
personal level, I'd rather go when the weather's hot, which means now
looking at later in the year; between, say, October/November.)  :-)

Strike