SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2004

From:
"John K. Luedeman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 16:05:10 -0400
Bob,

You should dive at Easter Island.  I did it in late January after a meeting
in Chile.  It won't be your best dive ever, but it is beautiful and you
should enjoy the statues.  Besides, it may be the best notch ever on your
belt. :-)

John K. Luedeman
Professor Emeritus of Mathematical Sciences and Teacher Education
Clemson University
864 882-6735 (H)
864 656-5129 (O)