SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2004

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2004 02:36:37 -0400
On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 23:01:17 -0400, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>First, I didn't flame Michael, I simply copied his post from here, about
>people there, to the people he was commenting on here.

Because Lee Bell is getting no support in scuba-SE, and he felt he
needed to get his asshole buddies in rec.scuba to kiss his ass, and
some of them did.

Why should Mika need YOU to be his messenger?

>Second, Bob's hardly one to talk about others relative to flaming on
>rec.scuba.

I flame assholes like yourself there ALL the time!  So, why do I need
Lee Bell to bring them here in scuba-SE?

>Here's one of the responses to Bob's thread Re: "Lee Bell
>lectures on Statistics and Mathematics"

Anyone interested in that thread could go to rec.scuba and read
the ENTIRE thread, to get things in perspective and IN CONTEXT.

I didn't even mention that thread here, even though it's a
perfectly good one to illustrate Lee Bell and his moronic pals'
characters.

>> Right on cue, another ass Bob Crownfield show(s/ed).
>>
>> BAM!  Crownfield ass fly through posts for a perfect Field Goal.
>>
>> Confucius say, "Bob Crownfield show tomorrow for encore."

Here we were talking about the lack of need to use TENSES in
Chinese.  What has Crownfield or that thread, or the subthread
of Chinese in rec.scuba have anything to do Lee Bell's posting
of the log of his "blocked list" of my postings in scuba-SE,
cross-posted by Lee in both scuba-SE and rec.scuba.

Lee DING DONG Bell, you don't realize how STOOOOPID you are, not
only in your ridiculous act of posting your blocked list log, but
in trying to defend the indefensive by entirely irrelevant
postings from rec.scuba.

Go stick your head back into the hole where the sun don't shine --
the one you've been bragging about (your "blocked list") and
STAY there.

Da Feeeesh