SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2004

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:16:04 -0400
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:48:17 -0400, Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>I logged in to see if I get some Choo-Choo hurricane/rain report from
>>you!
>>
>It was not as bad as predicted.  Mostly just rain and gusty winds.  Lost
>power about an hour, otherwise fine.

I hope our house is not knee-deep in water when we return.

>>What's this "neighbor" business?  Did your Mom call the Sheriff
>>on you?   I thought she was your nearest "neighbor" along that
>>them thar I-75 exit.  :-)
>>
>Hmmm... you must have slept or dived through my house acquisition.  The
>trumpetfish has his own tank now :-)

Hardly.  I've been watching every step of yours for month to wait
for an opportunity to hand deliver Viv's Tim Tam.  I think we might
have eaten them by now.  :-)

Less than two weeks ago, you posted this:

JK>  I'm still working on the new nest.  You and Sue should drop
JK>  by before your next venture through ATL, I'm only two blocks
JK>  off the freeway now.

It so happened that your Mom is about two blocks off the freeway,
on the way to ATL.  So, I figure she must be your nearest "neighbor". :-)

>>Da Feeesh.
>>At sea somewhere in the Caribbean.

Less than 12 hours from now, we'll be diving in Ocho Rio, Jamaica.
Not the world's diving capitol, and I don't even remember if we
ever dived there.  :-)  But what else is there to do but get wet
and perhaps it's another "Been there, done dat" location.  :)

But this will be one time the LaPaz SOBs will not be able to say
I am an SOB.  :-)

>I'm raising a toast to ya, meeester feeesh :-)  Drop by if y'er in the
>neighborhood and feel lucky making it up the driveway :-)
>
>Jeff

You'll have narrow down your neighborhood better than "two blocks
from the freeway to ATL" -- that's about a 100-mile long neighborhood.

Da Feeesh.