SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2004

From:
Krazy Kiwi Viv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 04:00:34 -0400
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 CrustyRuss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>It's not too late to get in your car or hop on an airplane to join us this
afternoon and evening for the pre LaPaz2004NEDfest BBQ, Mojito madness, and
dive film festival here at the Crusty Crew Casa...

Oh yes it is for me .. just arrived in the land of the da Weasel yesterday
and he walked me ragged around his local museum for most of the day.  I
don't think we even saw half of the displays there as the place is so
huge... but, if I wake the currently still snoring-monster from his slumber
(it is now 9:57am here in Munich) we should make it to the zoo some time
this arvo.  Shame a Concord is not available .. would have loved to join
y'all for your get-together.

>Next weekend we'll be in LaPaz on the heels of Javier, a tropical storm
that will pass by today or tomorrow, just missing *whew* the Baja peninsula.

Phew indeed ... hope RayJ, Brad and any other lurking listees who had to
deal with cyclone Alvin are all ok.

See y'all at La Paz.  Take off from Munich Friday morning so fingers-
crossed all the connections to La Paz go though sweetly so I am nice and
refreshed by the time you guys drive in to La Paz .. Can't wait to give you
all a peck and a pinch from Strike & Sylvia.
Hugs Viv