SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2004

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:23:21 -0400
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:24:51 -0400, Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Reef Fish wrote:
>
>>Damn!  I should have claimed that I was just rushing to free some
>>lobsters the time I was hauled to Kentucky Lexington County's
>>Kangaroo Court when I was alledged to have been travelling in
>>excess of the posted speed limit on I-75.  :-)
>>
>Horse-puckey :-)  You were probably going twice the posted speed limit
>unless you were in your SUV.

Nope!  Never owned any SUV, and never been allegedly clocked in
Ky over 100 mph ... well not over 110 anyway. :-)

>Just watch yourself in Catoosa county GA -- that's from the TN state
>line to almost Dalton, and even there be careful too, there's a State
>Patrol station beside the freeway in Dalton.

I already gave. ;)

>BTW, I had a visit from a Catoosa County Deputy last night (this
>morning) about 2:30 AM for a disturbing the peace call (second time).
>Golly gee officer, it's just a 300 watt receiver and a 500 watt
>sub-woofer, why do you wanna pick on me?  Huh?  Speak up, can't hear you :-
)

>Jeff

I logged in to see if I get some Choo-Choo hurricane/rain report from
you!

What's this "neighbor" business?  Did your Mom call the Sheriff
on you?   I thought she was your nearest "neighbor" along that
them thar I-75 exit.  :-)

Da Feeesh.

At sea somewhere in the Caribbean.

It's champaign and party night.  Everyone gets lei'd in the pool deck.
Champaign gets poured into 15-level high pyramid of glasses, and
everything rocks 'n rolls tonight.  :)