SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2004

From:
CrustyRuss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:02:14 -0500
It's not too late to get in your car or hop on an airplane to join us this afternoon and evening for the pre LaPaz2004NEDfest BBQ, Mojito madness, and dive film festival here at the Crusty Crew Casa...

The 15# brisket is done (mesquite smoked all night for 17 hours) and the six racks of ribs will soon start their slow 4 hour apple-wood smoke on the BBQ to be ready in time for the festivities late this afternoon.  We made up some spicy sesame curried coleslaw and other goodies will be brought by the group.

Next weekend we'll be in LaPaz on the heels of Javier, a tropical storm that will pass by today or tomorrow, just missing *whew* the Baja peninsula.

Best
Russ