SCUBA-SE Archives

September 2004

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:36:19 -0400
On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:31:11 +1000, David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>On Friday, September 03, 2004 3:42 PM, Reef Fish wrote:
>
>(snip)
>> >The following messages from senders on your Block List were deleted.
>> >
>> >--------------------------------------------------
>> >Date: 09/02/2004 - Sender: Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]> -
>> >Block Reason: Blocked Address
>> >Subject: Re: [SCUBA-SE] Small World Part 2
>
>(More snips) :-)
>
>> Wot the FUC is this doing here as a POSTING?
>
>Ah!  Grasshopper!  One man's cobblers is another man's sole!  :-)))
>
>(Which was actually too deep - even for me!!!)  :-))

I hadn't realized until now that Lee had posted the same in rec.scuba,
thus drawing cheers from a few of his remaining followers there.

Remember Mr. DING DONG went to rec.scuba to flame Mika who hadn't even
posted there for months?  He certainly sets a NADIR for internet
posting ethics and standards.

A moron may put me on his killfile.  Fine.

A higher grade moron would put me on his killfile, brags about it, and
      then catch snipets of my post second hand and can't resist
      shooting his foot in making a post because he didn't read the
      rest of what I posted.

Only a SUPER moron would post what Lee posted.  A completely frivolous
      piece of crap to show his idiotic self.

But Lee is a SUPREME moron because he had to go to a LISTSERV LIST,
      completely unrelated to rec.scuba, to post his blocked
      address crap, which happened to be posts about SCUBA and about
      Doug Taylor (owner of the NED FUC webpage) about us meeting
      and diving together for the first time, in Cozumel a week ago.

Lee Bell, it's hard to believe (but true) that someone can stoop to the
depth of your desperation in search of morons of the same ilk in a
SCUBA newsgroup and LISTSERV LIST.

Someone in rec.scuba asked Lee about his post,

> So are you happy.
>
> Or bored :-)

Lee is blissfully content to be ignorant, not only of what he blocked
that he probably should have read for his own benefit, but blissfully
ignorant about how dispicable his act was.

-- Bob.