HP3000-L Archives

August 2004, Week 5

From:
"Shahan, Ray" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shahan, Ray
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:11:56 -0500
Probably for the same reason that Ford sells an "Escape" SUV under the Ford name, and a "Tribute" SUV under the Mazda name.  They are both identical (even made in the same factory), but some folks think that the Mazda is more reliable (and Ford even let's the Mazda Tribute be sold with a 4 year/50k warranty vs. the Ford Escape warranty of 3 year/36k mile).

Often time, it's not what's true/real, but what folks perceive to be true/real.

Regards,

Ray Shahan