HP3000-L Archives

August 2004, Week 3

From:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Baier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:09:34 -0400
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:26:40 -0400, Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>shall I understand that only Replublicans and their friends speak the
truth?

>-----------------
>
>Don't know, Michael, should you?

I assume you do anyway but don't. I don't believe most of what politicians
say anyway.
Perfect example in todays local paper:
Kerry and Edwards (DEM) say the economy is bad
Bush (REP) says it is doing better and better
Local DEM (elected and up for election) says the economy is doing great
Local REP (not elected but up for) says the economy is doing bad.

Truth: thousands lost their jobs in the last 4 years and not many new jobs
are around. The schools are so bad that in whole counties the parents can't
choose after "no kids left behind" because none of the schools meets the
required standard. guess what chance all these kids have, none.
and then we spend billions in Iraq, right that are unaccounted for.
BTW, the CIA rights a report about the WMD in Iraq in 2006 and 2008 without
the war. pure fiction but I bet for some it will be the truth and the bible.