HP3000-L Archives

August 2004, Week 3

From:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:12:59 -0700
Thanks for this bit of history.  I am one of the benefactors of
CAT-Scans.  After my first one when family inquired about the results of
the scan I told them no cats were found!!  Thank goodness I dislike
domesticated cats.

I personally like the MIR's and Nuclear MRI's (I don't remember it's
name though)  The pictures that these devices create are really
something to look at.

I am, as many are, the beneficiaries of people like Sir Godfrey.