HP3000-L Archives

August 2004, Week 3

From:
Greg Stigers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:41:41 -0400
It would seem that Warner agrees that Kerry deserves "that medal"; namely,
his Silver Star. The article states nothing about other medals. And, Warner
stands by the process. No comment reported on what he thinks of citizen
Kerry.

Were I running for office (we're taught that anyone can grow up to be
president, which has to be the most dangerous part of our political
system...), I would probably have less than tender words for the press about
any such record. There is a reason why it's called a record. It's a public
record, and with a tiny bit of "investigative journalism", they should be
able to find out everything they need to know about citizen Kerry's four
months of military service.

Frankly, it could kind of exciting to read what the press is able to dig up
all on their own. Instead, we are having to endure banal spin, instead of a
discussion of the verifiable facts and what they might mean. Is any thinking
person surprised that one can find involved parties who disagree on the
merits of any such medal?

Greg Stigers, MCSA
Can one still get hp e3000 certified?